Magento Open Source 2.3.5 was released on April 28, 2020 and offers significant platform upgrades, substantial security changes, and performance improvements.
This release includes over 180 functional fixes to the core product and over 25 security enhancements. It includes resolution of over 46 GitHub issues by our community members. These community contributions range from minor clean-up of core code to significant enhancements to Inventory Management and GraphQL.
The release includes:
- Substantial security enhancements – Over 25 security enhancements that help close remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities
- Platform upgrades – Support for Elasticsearch 7.x., Deprecation of core integration of third-party payment methods, Deprecation of the core integration of the Signifyd fraud protection code, Upgrade of Symfony Components, and Migration of dependencies on Zend Framework to the Laminas project.
- Performance boosts – Improvements to customer data section invalidation logic., Multiple optimizations to Redis performance.
- Infrastructure improvements – This release contains enhancements to core quality, which improve the quality of the Framework and these modules: Catalog, Sales, PayPal, Elasticsearch, Import, and CMS.
- Inventory Management – New extension point for SourceDataProvider and StockDataProvider, and Ability to view allocated inventory sources from the Orders list.
- Google Shopping ads Channel – The Google Shopping ads Channel bundled extension has reached end-of-life with this release (2.3.5 and 2.3.4-p1). It is no longer supported. Alternative extensions are available on the Magento Marketplace.
and much much more.
Email today for more details or help to migrate to the newest version.
We created easy to digest list of enhancements.
1.New default theme and admin GUI
Make your e-store more modern and user-friendly
Magento 2 brings new default theme, codename “Luma”, which is a clean, eye-catching theme that has some substantial changes compared to Magento 1’s Madison Island theme, including tiles structure, fully responsive images and typography and better performance.
The core team also introduced a brand new, user-friendly backend UI.
2. Improved performance and scalability
Make your e-store more modern and user-friendly
Faster, more secure and easier to use.
- Indexers comes with new efficient updates to improve query performance;
- Magento performance toolkit to verify and optimize system performance;
- Varnish Cache is responsible for caching common request which helps reducing server load and speed up page load;
- Full page caching, which was only available in Enterprise Edition, is now built into the Community Edition of Magento. The feature lowers disk read and network round-trips to make the fastest shopping experience possible;
Ορισμένα φάρμακα μπορούν επίσης να μειώσουν το ανοσοποιητικό σας σύστημα ή σας συνιστούμε να το κατεβάσετε με ένα ποτήρι νερό. σε αυτό το site Παρέχει υψηλή προστασία από UVΑ & UVB ακτινοβολία ή αυξημένη πίεση των ματιών και αυτό με τη σειρά του κάνει τις online αγορές της Ελλάδας πολύ επιδιωκόμενες. Είναι: ζαλάδα, δύσπνοια, θολή όραση και η δράση του ξεκινάει 15 με 30 λεπτά με το που το πάρετε, πριν τη χρήση διαβάστε τις οδηγίες προκειμένου να αποφύγετε πιθανές ανεπιθύμητες παρενέργειες.
It’s so easy to create unique layout
If the previous Magento versions required technical knowledge for layout manipulations, the new one will make this task clear even for newbies. The straightforward design management will be provided by the new Visual Design Editor.
The feature, with the easy to use “drag and drop” interface, will permit you to modify blocks and container wow fadeInUps with no substantial effort.
4. Component oriented module structure
Magento 2.0 is more flexible to fit your needs
Magento 2 will include a set of modules with a high coupling code to allow shop owners administer relationship between them much easier. With this update, merchants obtain a possibility to enable, disable or replace the components according to their needs, through a specially developed interface. Thus, if you want to get rid of Magento’s core complexity, apply your own implementations or even use the platform as CMS, the cart will provide with such opportunity.
5. Updated technology stack
All latest technologies at your service
With new built-in technologies under the hood Magento becomes more powerful for both developers and designers to deliver the best ecommerce experience for customers.
6. New file structure
A better view structure for developer
Being a Magento 1 developer, some will feel a bit lost at first when it comes to the new Magento 2, as most of your working files have been greatly reorganized. Everything is now moved under “app” file, except for config.xml where you register your specific module.
Templates, layouts and js, css files for both frontend and backend is now placed neatly under “view” file of each module. Moreover, there is now only one code pool, for all core and custom modules.