The Composable Storefront solution for B2C Commerce is based on two key technologies: the Progressive Web App Kit (PWA Kit) for creating your storefront and Managed Runtime for hosting it. Like all composable, API-driven technologies, PWA Kit and Managed Runtime can be combined with other ecommerce technologies from Salesforce or other vendors. With Composable Storefront, you can architect a technology stack that meets your exact needs and can scale with your business.
With the PWA Kit framework you get:
- Project templates, including the Retail React App. The Retail React App is a customizable storefront that implements core ecommerce flows from home page to checkout.
- A rendering system that works on both the server side and client side—and handles hydration (the process of transferring rendering from server to client).
- A routing system that allows you to inject data from the Commerce API into your components.
- Utility functions and scripts for automating routine development tasks.
- Integration with the B2C Commerce API and Open Commerce API (OCAPI).
You can find more information here: developer.salesforce.com
We follow the latest trends to provide our customers with the best solutions in the most perspective and innovative technologies. Therefore, we constantly improve the professional level of our guys.The course program consists of two stages: React – learning to a level sufficient to work with this particular technology, and directly learning PWA Kit.Learning is self-directed, using the provided materials and tools. According to the plan, the course takes about 2 months.Already 45 of our guys are strongly involved in the educational process. And 15 of them have already got their skills molded and are ready to start working on projects.
Congrats guys, you are awesome!
#Speroteck Dream Team