Our country, more than ever, needs help, good deeds and love. We are happy to tell you about our company’s charity work in Zamglai and about these wonderful people there. What we helped and intended to help with, and what is still in the process.
Zamglai is a psychoneurological orphanage-boarding home for mentally retarded children deprived of parental care. Currently, there are more than 100 female pupils aged 19 to 35 in this institution, and they are always welcome to guests.
The Speroteck company actively helped restore the boarding school building after active hostilities and covered the most basic needs. The Styntsov family, Vlad and Natalia, personally installed new windows and doors so that the women could sleep in warmth and not get cold.
The company purchased various goods for the amount of 63,900 hryvnias, among the purchased: paintings by numbers for creative development, paintings with beads; felt-tip pens, drawing albums, stationery; orthopedic mattresses, waterproof mattresses, cotton mattresses, shampoos, toothbrushes, feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, diapers, washing powder, pillows.
We are also expecting the delivery of 93 pairs of warm slippers from the Berehynia factory. The girls have been asking for these pairs of slippers a lot.
But our affairs did not end there. In order to support and entertain the pupils a little, the Styntsov family (Natalia, Yehor and Svitlana) held a New Year and Christmas holiday.
For one evening, we created a whole School of Arts, the main idea of which was to get the pupils to immerse themselves in this world of art and hold a festive concert. They had the opportunity to meet various artists and try to master genres and creative specialties. Among the creative directions that the girls mastered were: vocals, theater studio, choreography, artistic skill, original genre and creative workshop.
At each location of the fair, artists representing genres and an animation group were waiting for the participants, which carried out organization and communication with them.
- A professional artist and his assistants conducted a vocal lesson for the guests, where everyone could release their inner voice and sing soulfully.
- The theater team held a master class for the girls in the plasticity of stage movement and acting skills, which gave them the opportunity to release their imaginations and feel like the main characters.
- The choreographic team conducted a dance master class, which helped the guests to distract themselves and relieve muscle tension.
- The art workshop was the central location where the 2×4 panel was located. Each student contributed to a huge greeting card for the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, and the guests were also assisted by professional artists and animators.
- In the original genre under the guidance of circus masters, the girls got acquainted and mastered the basic tricks of the presented specialties: juggling and illusion. The masters helped them focus their attention and master their bodies.
- And in the creative workshop, craftsmen were helped to make New Year’s decorations with their own hands. These souvenirs remained for the guests to remember this bright event.
Such a variety of activities was created to give an opportunity, at least in an entertaining form, to try yourself in many directions, to touch creativity, and not to watch it on TV or dream in your mind, and also to add bright moments of happiness to the lives of these beautiful people.
Spread love to everyone around you! The world begins with you!